Thursday, July 3, 2008
Who am I

Who am I

Who am I

Music and lyrics by: Calyn Yim


Who am I by Song of Songz
Fandalism Free MP3 Hosting

About the song:

I was inspired to write this song when I was reflecting about my life before I came to know God. How many times I felt lost and lonely and often questioned about meaning of life and my purpose to be here. But when I took the step and chose to be with God, life gradually make sense and I started understanding my purpose for being here and how much God’s love and grace is sufficient to see me through even the toughest times. I pray that this song will reach those who are seeking for more in life, to reach those who are lost and weary. Jesus is the only way to life, He has come so that we can have life to the fullest. I pray that one day you will be able to experience this too.

Verse 1:
D A E F#m
D A E
D A E F#m
D A F#m E
Have you ever felt, you were lost and lonely
That the air you breathe is stuck at your throat
Have you ever question of your existence
That sometimes you feel like you’re just not here

verse 2:
D A E F#m
D A E
D A E F#m
D A E A
Have you ever wonder why you are here
Is it just to fill the face of the earth
Have you ever thought of who created you
That there is no one like you

PreChorus:
E F#m D A
E F#m D A
E F#m D
E A
How can I have joy in storms
How can I see hope in this place filled with hurt
How do I know who am I to be
Who am I in this world (repeat)

Chorus:
D A
D A
D A
D E A
You are the one who created me
Breathing your life into my unformed body
Given me hope and a destiny
Forever I’m Yours, Your beloved one.